Dear Friends and Colleagues,
The survey will be screening the following perspectives:
- Those who (may) use mediation (“Users”)
- Those who (may) recommend using mediation as an external counsel, consultant, or User representative (“Advisor”)
- Those who conduct mediations (“Mediators”)
- Those who teach or train students, Mediators or Advisors (“Educators”)
- Those who study mediation (“Students”)
- Those who arrange and administer mediations and/or provide other products/services to the ADR community (“Providers”); and
- Governments, NGOs and other potential stakeholders of mediation(“Stakeholders”).
We are looking for your help to spread the word to obtain the largest and most diverse possible international census. In
addition to taking the survey yourselves, could we please ask that you distribute this survey throughout your organization as well as other organizations which may encompass any of
the above perspectives? (Please note that the survey has an added incentive for a chance to participate in the largest global forum on conflict management, the Global Pound
Conference, currently scheduled for 36 cities in 26 countries -- see the survey cover).
Your assistance would be invaluable to us and we thank you in advance for your time and cooperation in “Promoting Consensus
& Access to Justice”.
Chair, IMI Board of Directors
Ute A. Joas Quinn
Chair, IMI Board Resources Committee